Andrés is a detail oriented lawyer, with more than 5 years working in law firms in Costa Rica. His practice areas are: Commercial Law, Corporate Law, Regulatory, Notarial and Registration Law, Labor Law and Human Rights. He provides advice to national and transnational companies in several aspects of their day to day. Highly active in contracts, research, drafting answers and legal opinions.
ANDRÉS HERRERA JARAMILLO
- 2016-2017 UNIVERSIDAD ESCUELA LIBRE DE DERECHO, Zapote, San José. Specialty in Notarial and Registration Law, waiting to present tests to obtain the title of Public Notary.
- 2010 – 2015 UNIVERSIDAD ESCUELA LIBRE DE DERECHO, Zapote, San José. Law Degree.
- 2022, Abogado Asociado, TACTIC Estudio Legal.
- 2018 – 2021, Abogado Asociado, COLBS Estudio Legal.
- 2016-2018, Abogado Asociado, BLP, Abogados.
- 2015-2016, Abogado Asociado, Cordero & Cordero.
- 2012-2015, Asistente Legal, Bufete Trejos & Rodríguez.